Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
In September 2015, Honeywell acquired Aviaso creating Honeywell Aviaso, an international aviation software company that offers fuel-efficiency and emissions-savings solutions to the airline industry. Fuel consumption can make up as much as 20 to 40 percent of an airline’s operating costs, and even single-digit percent efficiency improvements can save airlines tens of millions of dollars in fuel spending. Honeywell Aviaso’s expertise in data warehousing and analytics provides the most complete and technologically advanced fuel efficiency software solution in the industry today. In addition to fuel-efficiency solutions, Honeywell Aviaso also provides software for emissions reporting as well as consulting and training for fuel efficiency and emissions management.
Honeywell Aviaso customers include Aer Lingus, Air Baltic, Air Serbia, Air Transat, Alitalia, Austrian, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Cargolux Airlines, CityJet, Condor, DFS (German ATC), Eurowings, Gulf Air, Lufthansa, Etihad Airways, Europe Airpost, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, KLM, KLM Cityhopper, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Martinair, Royal Jordanian Airlines, Thomas Cook Group, Turkish Airlines, UTair, Vueling, Wideroe, and others.
• Actively participate in all phases of the product development life cycle;
• Analyze business requirements;
• Work closely with development team and project management;
• Create, maintain and execute manual test plans and test cases;
• Investigate client reported problems;
• Detect and report issues in Jira;
• Have the opportunity to develop automation testing skills;
50 Create, maintain and execute manual functional test plans
50 Analyze clients data and work on clients integrations
YOU MUST HAVE:
• At least 3 years experience in web applications testing;
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and QA processes;
• Good knowledge of SQL;
• Experience with Unix/Linux OS (at least 1 year);
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Proactivity and independence;
• Team-player with seasoned collaboration skills;
• Fluent English (written and oral);
• University degree or study in IT related areas;
• Experience with SCRUM development process;
• Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence;
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills;
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact;
• Good administration skills;
• Test automation experience;
• Knowledge in any OOP language (Java preferred);
• Script programming skills (Bash);Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.