Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Your time with Honeywell could be spent in any of the following ways:
• Extracting, transforming, and loading data in preparation for analysis
• Engineering features incorporating domain expertise and statistical aggregations
• Developing and evaluating statistical inference models based on those features, solving a costumer’s problem.
• Deploying analytic solutions to production platforms, ready to be used in one of Honeywell’s products or services.
No matter which team you work on, you'll have the opportunity to participate in our intern project week - a week in which all interns come together to solve business problems. It is a fun week and you'll meet other interns who will be a great part of your network.
Our teams live by the ‘teach and learn’ mantra. We value our more seasoned data scientists because they bring additional value to our company by using their years of experience to guide the next generation. We also value you, our young talent. We'll assign you a mentor on day one, so you can take advantage of this amazing learning opportunity. We want you to finish your internship with a much better understanding of the data science field and Honeywell. We know you'll be a better data scientist by the time this internship ends!
25 Administrative support to the engineering team
25 Test data maintenance
25 Communication support
25 System support and maintenance
You must have:
• Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline at an accredited college or university.
• Have completed at least your first year of a college or university.
• Be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program.
• Minimum 85% course average (3.7 GPA)
• Be familiar with one or more of the following programming languages: Python, R, MatLab, Java, or C++.
• Some frameworks we use are: Jupyter, RStudio, Flask, OpenCPU.
• Some of the tools we use include Git, Docker, Bamboo, and more.
• Some of the databases we use are: Hive, OpenTSDB, CosmoDB, and SQL
• Insatiable appetite for learning new technologies.
• Committed pursuit of innovative solutions.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.