Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Our Honeywell Building
Technologies (HBT & HCE) division's are a global business with more than 30,000
employees worldwide. HBT & HCE creates products, software and technologies found in
more 10 million buildings worldwide. We help commercial building owners and
occupants use our technologies to ensure their facilities are safe, energy
efficient, sustainable and productive.
The primary goal of the Global
Digital Project Management Specialist is to successfully manage the end to end
project for the consolidation and redesign of several hundred websites.
· Define project goals, scope, schedule, and budget
· Successfully assemble debrief materials, kick off projects, and operationalize requirements
· Develop and maintain project plans, including specific task assignments, dependencies between tasks, and dynamic start/end dates
· Prepare complex project submissions, with prime attention to detail
· Identify, allocate, and manage resources across project assignments
· Route project materials and gain approvals between functions
· Determine and mitigate risk factors throughout the project life cycle
· Lead internal and external project teams to produce project deliverables against documented timelines
· Manage individuals across a range of disciplines, including graphic designers, copywriters, interaction designers, and web programmers, to evolve creative concepts to fully programmed web destinations
· Serve as the gateway between project teams and internal stakeholders, translating requirements into actionable tasks, assigning and routing tasks to individuals, and managing deliverables against a project schedule
· Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
· Schedule and facilitate efficient meetings and conference calls, with the ability to effectively set up the presentation of creative and technical work
· Clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
· Be passionate about delivering the best user experience and creative, but find ways of producing it that do not jeopardize schedule and budget
· Maintain and distribute detailed notes, explicit task assignments, and meeting requests
YOU MUST HAVE
· Experience developing project plans using MS Project or similar program
· Strong understanding of digital delivery process such as AGILE and Waterfall
· Power user of Confluence and JIRA
· Experience managing marketing, creative, UX and internet technology projects, including mobile initiatives
· Experience routing review materials and task assignments in a highly matrixed organization
· Experience managing internal expectations on project scope and delivery
· Excellent communication skills, including presentation development and business writing
· Strong problem-solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
Location:715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.