Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) Lead Pricing Platform Analyst will be the platform owner for the implementation of the PROS pricing solution across HBT. HBT is comprised of five major business units across multiple regions and this role will ensure implementation consistency of PROS based on the Global Design Model. In addition, you will work to support non-PROS analytical tools. This role will report to the HBT Senior Pricing Ops Manager and will be based in Atlanta, GA.
· Lead the development & rollout of the PROS pricing platforms across HBT businesses by partnering with critical stakeholders, such as Pricing, IT, Product Management, Customer Marketing and Sales.
· Own the requirements gathering phase from functional pricing managers in each business.
· Partner with IT to ensure business requirements align to HBT Global Pricing Design model. Review and gain consensus.
· Participate in daily scrum calls to ensure correct implementation of requirements.
· Lead user-acceptance training (UAT) with the new platform and drive adoption of new tools by conducting large scale training.
· Work with the IT Project manager to ensure key timelines are met. Develop contingency plans to get back on track.
· Troubleshoot any questions from users in a timely manner
· Partner with HBT Pricing Operations leader to recommend enhancements to the pricing systems and develop key stakeholder support processes. Help facilitate any bug fixes with IT.
· Support enhancements to current non-PROS Price Analytical tools in Tableau.
· Work with the HBT Pricing Leaders to help understand what drives value pricing and how to incorporate it within the Price Guidance module of PROS
YOU MUST HAVE
· 2+ years of pricing experience
· 2+ years of PROS Pricing platform (or similar pricing platform) experience
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· Ability to effectively lead and delver results from a large cross functional teams
· Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
· Experience with Agile product delivery methodologies.
· Implementation experience of a PROS solution in a B2B industrial business
· 2+ years of developing dashboards for Sales & other related teams in Tableau
· Ability to work with large data sets
· Clear & concise communications skills
· Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
Location:715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.