Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you
become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers
who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we
fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and
even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just
about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to
dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Senior Director of Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Functional Excellence, reporting into the VP of Customer Experience, is responsible for the holistic set of customer experiences across Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT). The incumbent in this role, which will be based in Atlanta, will grow to become the customer advocate across all five business units within HBT. In practice this means translating reimagined Voice of the Customer (VoC) into customer journey maps that define customer experience standards that are implemented and adopted by operational teams. Success in the role will ultimately be determined by the design and implementation of differentiated customer experiences across all journeys and touchpoints.
Reimagine the Voice of the Customer research, intake and benchmarking process (20%)
· Create a VoC intake process that differentiates approach by customer type, segment, vertical and persona
· Leverage combination of customer interviews and transactional surveys to get a more holistic set of customer inputs
· Collaborate with Commercial Excellence leaders to align Key Account Management approach to VoC interviews.
· Translate combination of internal KPIs & external customer / competitor inputs to benchmark current experiences
Design and bring differentiated Customer Experiences to life for our customers (30%)
· Own the customer experience strategy that reduces effort, increases satisfaction, and drives business value
· Develop future-state customer journeys that will inform the implementation of new service capabilities and features
· Map and validate internal processes to customer journey maps, differentiated by verticals, segmentation and personas
· Liaise with Information Technology and Master Data teams to align road maps to journey map improvements
· Work with sales and other customer facing functions to define and validate customer change management programs
· Build robust and compelling business cases to secure investments needed to bring future state experiences to life
Define and own the CX Management Operating System (30%)
· Work with the VP of CX to determine what gets reviewed with whom on what frequency
· Own the holistic calendar of key customer and functional events, meetings and touchpoints.
· Own the overall RAIL (action log) for the CX leadership team, ensuring actions are closed timely
Coordinate reporting, analytics and KPI tracking of the HBT CX team (10%)
· Partner with Finance to create Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and ensure accurate tracking of actuals
· Collaborate with peers on the HBT CX leadership team to define and harmonize periodic KPI reporting
· Launch new methodologies to track active customer base, lifetime customer value, churn and share of wallet.
· Manage Monthly and Quarterly operating cadence for Corporate submittals, as required
· Coordinate project execution reporting to demonstrate progress on VoC, NPS, revenue & investment
Create, enable and execute customer and employee communications and engagement strategies (10%)
· Collaborate with peers on CX leadership team to create a holistic customer communication strategy
· Work with HR to track and measure employee engagement of the operational teams
· Partner with peers to define and execute employee engagement improvement initiatives
Build World Class CX Strategy and Design Team (10%)
· Culture:Create customer centric culture across team by helping to bring differentiated customer experiences to life.
· Recruit:Build CX Strategy & Functional Excellence team from scratch,being thoughtful on where to locate each role.
· Lead:Set direction and provide oversight, coaching, management, and leadership for the team
· Engage: Mentor, motivate, and develop staff and serve as a resource to them to facilitate professional development
· Collaborate:Build peer relationships across HBT to facilitate effective knowledge sharing & avoid duplication of effort
Outline, recruit and develop team of CX research, strategy, design, journey mapping, analysts, communications, data and business operations professionals.
Experience & Educational Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of senior customer service strategy development and operations experience
· 5+ years of building customer experience-driven initiatives
· 5+ years of building customer experience teams and organizations
· A capacity to make decisions in the face of ambiguity
· An ability to lead diverse groups
· An ability to lead through complexity and change
· An ability to pivot or adjust the organizational direction based on new conditions
· An ability to think strategically
· An ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and business
· An Ability to create a vision and gain consensus across executive and day-to-day teams that bring experiences to life
· Creativity and innovation to design and build experiences that don't yet exist
· Practical experience-design and scaled UI/UX knowledge
· An Analytically and value-focused mindset
Location:715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.