Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
IT Master Data Architect - Material Master
Experience: 9+ years
Key Job Responsibilities
· Very strong implementation experience in Master Data Management tools specialized in the area of Material master.
· Lead large MDM implementation for full SDLC lifecycle in material master domain
· Must have master data experience on Item material, Recipe, BoM, Equipment, and others that are vital to material domains.
· Provide Subject Matter Expertise on data architecture and data integration implementation for Enterprise Architecture
· Good knowledge of Informatica MDM, Exits Match HM IDD E360 BES SIF
· Expert in SIP calls and MDM API for create, search and CRUD functionalities
· Good Knowledge of ETL and Data Quality Concepts, knowledge of basic concepts of Java PL SQL. Awareness of MDM trends MDM Concepts and other MDM tools
· Perform review of Informatica MDM low level design configuration monitoring deployment and implementation of Informatica MDM Platform Version 10.x
· Point of Contact for MDM strategy Process, Design high level MDM architecture requirement and the implementation plan
· Participate in requirements elicitation, Performance tuning of Application Database and Informatica MDM platform
· Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for Development, QA and Operations Support
· Responsible for overall MDM solution with proven system development experience in defining architectural framework standards processes in the master data functions
· Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven Architectures SOA EDA JMS messaging SOAP and RESTful services
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Deep knowledge in Data Integration, Data Quality, Metadata Management and Data Governance.
· Experience in Requirement Analysis. Strong ability to analyze user requirements into technical solutions as per the specifications.
· Ability to design the System, Data and ETL architecture based upon the requirements
· Knowledge on Data Modeling / Architecture
· Architecture selection criteria (Alternate design, parameter selection, evaluation methods etc.)
· Ability to predict and quantify technical risks in the project
· Analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Ability to architect and design, define standards and follow industry best practices for ETL development.
· Hands-on experience in Informatica Power Center, Big Data technologies and Cloud implementations.
· Must possess a strong background in database systems like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Teradata with SQL scripting.
· Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
· Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
· Build strong relationships with leadership to effectively deliver contemporary data analytics solutions and contribute directly to business success
· Experience in creating ETL jobs with delta detection, SCD implementations, bulk loads, real-time integration.
· Implementing error and exception handling, auditing, data purging and restoration in ETL jobs.
· Good experience and knowledge on Agile methodology.
· Ability to create and analyze unit and system test cases. To be able to debug ETL workflows, SQL code snippets and defect fixing.
· Assisting deployment teams with migrating ETL jobs to higher environments.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly.
· Ability to work independently and in a team with good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
· Critical Thinking, excellent Communication, Detail Oriented, Creative and Adaptive.
· Partners with Business/Requirement and Analyst Lead
· Understand overall enterprise architecture and technical requirements for building up a data management platform.
· Expertise in the concepts of data warehousing and dimensional modeling.
· B.E in Computer Science or equivalent
· Overall IT experience of over 9+ years with a minimum of 8 years in the capacity of master data management implementation and technical responsibilities
Location:Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KARNATAKA 560103 IND
Honeywell’s Space Greenhouse
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.