Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Shall be responsible for managing HTS SAP Project Systems Customization/Enhancement/HUE projects in HTS SAP instance and for managing overall SAP project Operations by working with all Aero Engineering COEs, Finance, Travel, EIT SAP COE and External support teams NTT/TCS.
As CORP SAP PS Business Process Champion, responsible for Project Systems Business Process Management, End-to-End Projects Operations Management for Global HTS Aero Sites (India, China, Mexico)
Responsible for Data Governance of HTS SAP project systems Data aligning to business metrics and enable the solutions for data analytics from various business tools. Also responsible for maintaining the master data updates/changes on HTS SAP project systems module. Supports Aero leaders in various business analytics from project systems data and enable automation solutions.
Responsible for HTS SAP Project Systems roles access management for HTS India Aero users approvals as per the business roles/justification.
Responsible for Knowledge Management and Training for all project systems users under HTS Aero. Ensure timely communication of the updates and new feature training.
Acts as SPOC for SAP systemic issues, drives RPS/RCA towards establishing and tracking corrective and preventive actions.
· Strong business acumen, leadership, project and change management skills
· Strong continuous improvement culture in improving the processes/operations and tools/solutions.
· Ability to mentor peers on project management standards
· Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
· Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
· Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
· Ability to create business value through project planning and management
· Drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
B.E/B.Tech/MCA or higher in Computer Science and
Total 8-10 years of experience with minimum 3 years of
Aerospace project engineering/management/operations.
HTS SAP project systems knowledge (various t-codes and
interface jobs)Additional Information
Location:Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KARNATAKA 560103 IND
Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.