Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Delivery Business Value through Right and Fast Partnership
This position is responsible for providing functional analysis, IT services and end to end technology management for PeopleSoft HCM, with a focus on Global Payroll Technology, integration with payroll platforms and applications both internal and external.
• Support HRIT strategy in the delivery of Global Payroll Technology based on business needs and effectively collaborate across IT for a successful delivery.
• Drive and deliver contemporary solutions in Global Payroll area that improves the business value
• Propose design and execute program to transform the payroll interfaces from PeopleSoft Global payroll to all the payroll downstream applications.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of business requirements and translate them into functional system requirements that provide competitive advantage. Assured Project Management provides a smooth delivery, while being compliant, on time, within budget and schedule.
• Document and manage business and system requirements. Identify appropriate technology to address business objectives and/or problems in the PeopleSoft HR Technology area.
• Development of procedure, plans and schedules to manage work deliverables
• Effectively Communicate the project status, issues, risks in a timely manner to various stakeholders
• Work closely with business customers of various HR, Payroll functions and IT team for a successful delivery.
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Learn new modules/technology quickly apart from areas of expertise and scale up to the needs of business.
• Provide guidance and recommendations on how best to leverage the latest technology and processes across the enterprise.
• Explore opportunities to improve current Payroll Interfaces processes to make it more business driven thru automation, process standardizations etc.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
• PeopleSoft Techno-Functional consulting experience of 10+ years
• Exposure to understanding HR/Payroll functional/technical Requirements and converting the same to best practice business solutions, implementing it and effectively tracking it to closure.
• Experience in HR Process mapping and business process design.
• Experience in working with technical team/developers in translating functional requirements into best practice business solutions
• Proficient knowledge in PeopleSoft, Integration, Excel, PowerPoint
• PeopleSoft 9.2 Experience – Core HR Globally, Payroll modules, Integration with HR and Payroll systems.
• Experience in Peoplesoft Global Payroll/Payroll Interface Module is an added advantage.
• Experience in middleware technologies compatible with PeopleSoft.
• Ability to proactively identify issues and drive resolution
• Ability to translate raw data into meaningful information
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload or direction from management or client; demonstrating the sense of urgency required
• Experienced in HR Process mapping and business process design.
• Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Ability to use analytics and data to make informed decisions
• Effective communicator and strong presentation skills essential.
• Experience working in a matrix organization and ability to coordinate action from groups outside of direct reporting lines to resolve issues.
Location:Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KARNATAKA 560103 IND
Honeywell’s Space Greenhouse
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.