Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
95 Unity 3D Developer
· Expert knowledge of Unity 3D Pro with hands on experience for 5 years, including Unity GUI, asset bundles, Materials/Shaders, & Deployment.
· Unity 3D Certified Developer
· Must be experienced with Unity GUI, Object Oriented Design principles, asset bundles, Design Patterns and Proficiency in C#
· You must be well versed in in 3D rendering environment or 3D game engines
· You will be building and releasing applications and solutions in a live environment with up- to- date features including IAPs (In- App Purchases) , social integration, and cross- platform (web and mobile) capabilities.
· Good understanding of 3D math’s/Physics/Data Structure/Design Patterns/ Multiplayer networking / Game physics and particle systems
· Should have worked on at least 3 Unity 3D games/applications for AR/VR/MR devices and published them to App Store
· Designing, creating, implementing, debugging, and refining gameplay features
· Keep up to date on industry trends in AR,VR, platforms and middleware technologies strengths & weaknesses, integration and customization through plug ins and tools
· Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, BitBucket, SourceTree)
· Studies BE/B-Tech/MCA/M-Tech, with some concentration or equivalent experience in game design.
· Experience with industrial simulators (not just gaming) is preferred.
· Some experience with 3DS Max or Maya also a plus.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.