Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and ADI Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and ADI Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products.
In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and ADI Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company, named Resideo. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. For more information on the future independent company, go to www.resideo.com.
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Test Products
20 Failure Analysis
• Strong hands on experience in C# .Net, ASP.NET, MVC and REST web services
• Strong hands-on experience in MS Azure Cloud Services, Azure Virutal Networks, Azure Storage, Azure Active Directory
• Strong knowledge on .Net internals and MS SQL Server
• Strong knowledge on Azure Infrastructure Services
• Experience in multiple clouds design and development will be an added advantage
• Should have hands on experience in designing and developing scalable web applications / services
• Should be able to understand the product CTQ, use cases & requirements and be responsible for the quality of his/her deliverables
• Should be skilled in doing low level design and convert it into real good code.
• Should have strong analytical & problem solving skills.
• Should have worked on complete product development life cycle and actively involved from requirements to delivery
• Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
• Experience in Agile / SCRUM based development is an advantage
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.