Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing Services & Connectivity programs (IPDS /Services-IPDS / RevCOGS and Product Cost).
This position is responsible for:
• Engaging with external customer stakeholders and 3rdparty solution providers to understand the problem statement co-create/customize connectivity solutions for Airline/Airport customers in the EMEAI region.
• Deployment/operationalizing various Honeywell and 3rdparty COTS products to enable end-to-end solutions delivery, including transition into Entry Into Service (EIS).
• Engage with Internal cross-functional leaders in GBE, Finance, Pricing, Legal & Contracts, C&PS, PMOS, ISC and E&T to work through technical and operational aspects of solution delivery.
The selected candidate is accountable for proactively deploying processes and execution methods to achieve breakthrough improvements in program performance, supporting revenue growth, driving unit product cost goals, managing EAC, and improvements in time to market, program delivery/commitment performance and cost control & competitiveness throughout the life-cycle.
• Analyzing and continuously managing customer expectations and operational aspects of the customer contracts
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to communicate with clarity and effectively lead a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences including external customers, partners, certification authorities, international organizations, technical committees & forums.
• Experience in negotiations and program management
• Ability to make timely decisions & deliver on complex/ambiguous situations with minimal oversight.
• Strong presentation and communication skills with proven ability to influence
• Supporting regular cadence of program/operations reviews and driving closure on actions.
• Directly responsible for managing and reporting Program Performance, compliance to Green sheet Commitments, Customer Satisfaction, Growth and Profitability for assigned program(s).
• Establish and maintain appropriate business relationships with assigned customer and program partners (including subcontractors) and act as focal point for the customer.
• Establish management operating systems (MOS) to measure performance against customer CTQ's and internal requirements and report in monthly MOR/PMR.
• Establish, maintain, and lead the IPTs, and deploy the applicable Program MOS aligned with IPDS to integrate and drive program & project performance, including VOC performance (e.g., delivery on commitments, quality, responsiveness, reliability, service & development) and financial performance (e.g., revenue, contribution)
• Working knowledge of Agile\SCRUM methodology (Safe knowledge and RTE)
50 Project Management
25 PMP Certified
25 Aerospace Domain
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, Operations or Supply Chain. MBA preferred
• 10+ years progressive experience in aerospace customer liaison, customer account management, business management or program management for Airlines / Airports with investments >10M$ annually.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.