Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Total Exp: 5 + years (Please share CVs directly at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Honeywell Global Security (HGS) believes in integrating security into all aspects of our business to protect the people, processes, and assets by which Honeywell achieves its greater mission. Advancements in technology, contractual and regulatory requirements, emerging threats, and Honeywell's growth worldwide continue to challenge all of us to ensure everything we do in business is done securely.
The Security Operations Center (SOC) is searching for an operations engineer with extensive experience in security applications and systems maintenance from an automation or a Dev-Ops background. Candidate must be highly motivated with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task within a team and coordinate work actions. Candidate will be part of a global team that handles enterprise IT security Infrastructure & applications-related solutions with the intent to streamline monitoring, alerting and incident response efforts.
· Experience in building sandbox/test lab environments
· Experience with log management and/or SIEM technologies such as Splunk, ArcSight, OR LogLogic
· Proficient in IT security tools used in Security Operations Center (SOC) including but not limited to SIEMS, Security incident management tools like Swimlane, Encase, Last Line, Endpoint Security Tools like McAfee, EDR tools like Crowdstrike Falcon
· Proficient in Linux administration .
· Strong knowledge on Python, Perl, or any shell scripting to assist custom development for cross platform integration, workflow creations, Internal portal management, automation and customization of off the shelf tools with vendor APIs
· Experience with databases and SQL
· Employ DevOps / infra process automation to reduce manual efforts and improve customer experience
· Code management and administration of home grown tools
· Experience doing POCs / POVs of off the shelf tools, taking part in technology assessment, deployment, integration & maintenance. Reviewing technology designs and develop security controls and solutions
· Participate in the selection of security solutions, or enhancements to existing security solutions, to improve overall enterprise security
· Cross team collaboration for projects relating to the Security platforms including and not limited MNAs and divestitures
· Strong research background and an analytical approach
· Define and document standard methodologies from a security perspective
· Performing other Enterprise Security & Support tasks as required and assigned.
· Understanding/Knowledge of global frameworks and standards like NIST, FIPS, GDPR, DFARS etc…
· Possesses a solid understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques/products.
· Ensure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of SOC data sources
· Ability to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations
· Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills are required to document and communicate findings, escalate critical incidents, and interact with customers
· Ability to work with enterprise IT to ensure compliance in terms of OS patching requirements, Server patching and build template management
· Technical certifications considered an asset are:CISSP,GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, GCFE, CCNA, CCNP
· Key Skills : SIEM, Python, Perl, java, ticketing tools, JIRA / other Atlassian tools and related Dev-Ops experience
70 Splunk, SIEM
30 ArcSight, Python, LogLogic
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electronics or in lieu of degree, directly related experience
HONEYWELL SPS - The Connected Supply Chain
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.