Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Tech Lead - PPM Solutions
• Key member of the team responsible for driving $20M+ efficiency savings across NPI (New Product Introduction) Engineering process through an enterprise Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) solution (Sopheon Accolade)
• This role is responsible for the Sopheon Accolade configuration as per Honeywell SBG NPI (New Product Introduction) process
• Work with the Sopheon Team and build capability in translating business process into the Accolade tool
• Responsible to ensure system is defined and implemented as per Honeywell standard guidelines
• Review and approve configurations implemented by Sopheon are aligned with Honeywell processes and standards
• Design and implement software frameworks, applications and services for Honeywell systems to be integrated with Accolade
• Build user experience in all deliverables and system outputs as per end-user personas
• Provide design guidelines and be a hands-on technical leader through the analysis, design, construction and implementation phases
• Build an overall system design including technical application design and internal/external system interface design
• Research and evaluate alternative approaches and design the most optimal solution and workflows
• Optimize software systems for security and performance providing optimal user experience
• Extensively collaborate with Engineering Systems Analysts, Project Managers and business stakeholders to identify and specify business requirements and processes
• Create functional specifications and design specifications, establish baseline data models
• Review the Test strategy and test plan developed, ensuring functional completeness
• Troubleshoot systems, identify and remediate issues following defined process, bring in continuous improvement on operational processes
• Collaborate and work closely with other internal and external technical groups like Testing, Data Administration, Security, HUE etc.
• Support project management in effort estimation by defining and estimating work breakdown activities for complex solutions
Overall 8 + years of Technical Hands on Experience
• Minimum 6+ years of Web based Software development experience / maintenance
• Hands-on experience with PL SQL, SQL and SQL Server Admin activities
• Experience in configuring workflows in package applications
• Experience in designing and developing end-to-end complex solutions/scenarios
• Experience in data admin/data configuration
• Experience in the role of .NET technical Lead and web based applications and services
• Experience in the design of software applications
• Hands-on experience with common OO design patterns and SOLID principles
• Knowledge of Sopheon Accolade QLIX reporting is a plus
Strong understanding with hands-on development experience in each of the following:
• HTTP,XML, XSLT, DTDs, Schemas
• Microsoft .NET Frameworks. Microsoft Application Blocks
• ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Webforms
• Entity Framework, IIS Setup & Deployment
• Bootstrap, Web API, Reporting Services
HONEYWELL SPS - The Connected Supply Chain
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.