Tech LeadInnovate to solve the world's most important challenges
· In this role, you will be responsible for selection of Standard Electrical components used in Intelligrated business of Logistics Automation product lines.
· Primary responsibility also includes design, development, testing & validating the standard electrical components that can be used in Intelligrated product line
· Selection of standard electrical parts used in conveyor/warehouse components like BLDC motors, Drives, Circuit breakers, Fans, Fuses, etc.
· Responsible for Requirement /Design /Test plan/ Test Report documents preparation as per Honeywell template
· Electrical design and documents preparation using Autocad Tool
· Provide timely communications to leadership on significant issues/ risks or developments
· Prepare standard processes and procedures as required to drive cost discipline in the business
· Work closely with design and development teams, across different global locations for selection of standard parts used in conveyor/warehouse industries and support worldwide Honeywell Intelligrated’ s project activities.
· Responsible for on time delivery of various Electro-mechanical projects, design activities of Honeywell intelligrated products and systems
· Participate in Electrical standard parts selection, validate the selection by design calculations and analysis, generate new ideas to enable project pipeline for business.
· Work closely with product engineering team of Honeywell intelligrated, impart product knowledge training within the team
· Work collaboratively with sourcing and ISC organization for on time execution of projects
· Knowledge in electro-mechanical design, integration & testing. Knowledge on Industrial warehouse, conveyors and distribution system electro-mechanical & electronic hardware development is an advantage
· A solid knowledge of Electrical part design & Selection. Component level design knowledge on fans, fuses, circuit breakers, Electro-mechanical switches, control panel design, motors, drives etc and other electro-mechanical components. Should costing or any costing tool experience an added advantage
· Knowledge on New Product Development complete life cycle projects, manufacturing processes & certification processes.
· Capability to coordinate with sourcing team, customers, and Honeywell technical/program managers.
· Capable of coordinating the work of different Honeywell Intelligrated team
· Strong computer and web navigation skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer).
· Candidate should be willing to work with various internal and global groups.
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required
· Reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards.
· Excellent communications skills, ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
· Willingness to continuously study new things.
Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment.
· Demonstrates speed in delivery & growth Champion
· Passion for winning
· Strong team player & willingness to work across teams
· Think Big & make it happen
· Intelligent Risk taking & self-motivated to become best
· DFSS GB certification desired
· Ability to mentor and coach team members
Location:HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KARNATAKA 560103 IND
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.