Tech leadInnovate to solve the world's most important challengesThis is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and ADI Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and ADI Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products.
In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and ADI Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company, named Resideo. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. For more information on the future independent company, go to www.resideo.com
Reporting and analysis
Partner with leadership
Identify improvement areas
"• Strong hands on experience in C# .Net, ASP.NET, MVC and REST web services
• Strong knowledge on .Net internals and MS SQL Server
• Should have good knowledge in MS Azure Cloud Services, Azure Virutal Networks, Azure Storage, Azure Active Directory, Azure Infrastructure Services
• Should be able to understand the product CTQ, use cases & requirements and be responsible for the quality of his/her deliverables
• Should be skilled in doing low level design and convert it into real good code.
• Should have strong analytical & problem solving skills.
• Should have worked on complete product development life cycle and actively involved from requirements to delivery
• Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
• Experience in Agile / SCRUM based development is an advantage
Location:Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KARNATAKA 560103 IND
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.