Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by developing modern solutions to complex problems.
· Resource should completely own the test strategy for NPI programs end to end (Unit Testing to System Testing).
· Resource should completely drive and won BIQ from Design V&V perspective.
· Resource should take responsibility of overall quality for test deliverables (Test Plan, Test Cases, Traceability, Defects, Reports etc).
· Resource should a guide and cotch for team.
· Resource should be responsible to identify test related risks.
· Resource should be responsible to plan overall test effort, number of test loops etc.
· One person to add all possible application related test cases for any NPI as part of test.
Should be very good data analyzer to analyze and conclude test result status.
25 Product Test Experience
25 Working in Oil & Gas
25 NPI programs
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.