Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team within Honeywell Industrial Safety to be based in Basingstoke, England.
What will you be doing every day?
· Implements strategies and product plans to commercialize portfolio offering in the region
· Works with strategic/product management to design VOC
· Partner with sales, customer & channel marketing to build strategic account plans
· Responsible to drive pricing realization, maximizing value of our offer
· Designs and develops marketing promotions and demand gen campaigns, to stimulate product demand
· Participates in regional SIOP and financial planning reviews
25 New Product Introduction
25 Create Product Roadmaps
25 Conduct market research
25 Marketing Plans
YOU MUST HAVE
· Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering.
· Experience in B2B Product Marketing role
· Leading/Managing Cross-Functional Teams
· Demonstrated success in marketing / commercialization plans
· Experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) process and commercializing new products
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Data driven mindset to approach problems
· High-energy and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts
· MBA is desirableExempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.