Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to be based onsite with one of our key customers at their offices in Cambridge. You will have a strong background in facilities management as well has having team management experience. At Honeywell we want you to be courageous, think big and bes the best you can.
· You will provide full facilities management and leadership of a 15,000SQM commercial / government building in Cambridge.
· You will lead the local service organisation to deliver best in class services to exceed customer expectations and deliver planned financial performance.
· Through a team of onsite personnel, you'll deliver Hard and Soft services covering Security, Postal Service, Reception, M&E Services, Technology Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Building Fabric, Landscaping & Waste Management.
What's in it for you?
· Competitive salary, pension scheme and generous holiday allowance.
· Work for a well-known brand with continued focus on innovation and growth.
· You will develop skills, information and management discipline necessary to deliver services in a timely manner and within budget.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
· You'll have a strong background in facilities management.
· Previous team management experience.
· Experience of PFI contracts and agreements would be highly advantageous.
· Experience in building and maintaining relationships.
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Location:Skimped Hill Lane, Downshire Way, Bracknell, BERKSHIRE RG12 1EB GBR
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.