Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ISC Marketing Development Manager to join our growing team in PPR to be based in Bracknell, England.
What will you be doing?
We currently have an opening for an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner Manager for US&C. You will be responsible for identifying, executing, and managing partnerships with developer/independent software vendors (ISV). As an ISV Partner Manager, you will work closely with the North American marketing, channel sales teams, territory sales teams and distribution teams to Increase ISV Partner Commitment and competitive advantage for Honeywell products. In addition, you will be responsible for driving both innovation and customer value through the development of partnerships.
· Develop close, credible relationships with assigned ISV partners
· Ensure retention and recruitment of ISV partnerships to expand market reach
· Manage the ongoing ISV program development to ensure competitive advantage
· Maximize ISV commitment to Honeywell, reflected by executed partnership agreements and ISV project referrals
· Drive ISV adoption of Honeywell NPI product through complementary ISV technology solutions
· Drive ISV and Honeywell partner certifications to ensure ISV commitment in compliance with certification standards
· Consult with ISV partners to understand current and future technology, product, and service needs, and proactively communicate that information to the Honeywell Product Marketing and Product Management Teams
· Measure and report on ISV program performance and ISV Partnerships
· Ensuring Voice of Customer (VOC) excellence from the ISV partners and program participants as required for continuous cycle of program improvement
· Work closely with channel sales teams and Honeywell partner ecosystem to understand dynamics of each ISV's reseller and use that information to drive enhancements to the partnership with the ISV
25 Develop close, credible relationships with assigned ISV partners
25 Manage the ongoing ISV program development
25 Drive ISV adoption of Honeywell NPI product
25 Drive ISV and Honeywell partner
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor’s Degree within a commercial, or marketing, or business related field
Extensive work experience in sales, business development, or ISV, Alliances or Channel Management Mastery of technology including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Marketo
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.