Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The HBT Product Security team has been tasked with driving process and technology changes to improve the security of the products and service offerings of HBT.
The successful candidate will be part of the Product Security Analytics & Enablement team and will work on improving the existing Analytics framework. Improvements include:
· Create new Data Mart;
· Automate Extraction, Transformation and Load procedures;
· Integrate Data Mart with existing Reports.
· Contribute to Design a new Database Architecture (ER and Data Marts)
· Implement and Deploy Database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, …)
· Create and improve existing Extraction, Transformation and Load activities (ETL)
o Identify and Map data sources to Data Mart schema
o Focus on automation, performance and data integrity
o Design, implement and test routines/scripts
o Perform data extraction from several sources and formats (API’s, csv, flat-files);
· Design and implement dashboards based on transformed data
25 Contribute to Design a new Database Architecture
25 Implement and Deploy Database objects
25 Create and improve existing Extraction, Transformation and Load activities
25 Design and implement dashboards based on transformed data
YOU MUST HAVE
· Attending or recently concluded, bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
· Knowledge of
o Databases (Design, Implementation and Maintenance) concepts
o SQL Statements
o Programming and Software development concepts
· Interest on:
o Database Development
o Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Tools
o Scripting languages (R, Python, PowerQuery, T-SQL, etc)
· Passion for effective communication of quantitative data
· Understanding of Software Development lifecycle principles
· Knowledge and practical experience of JIRA, Advanced Excel, VBA, Tableau
· Basic knowledge of cybersecurity concepts
· Interest in the software security field
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.