Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives
Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
Key responsibilities :
- Preparing onboarding files for new joiners
- Arranging the training room
- Setting up the training room (PC connectivity, welcome gifts, onboarding files etc.)
- Picking up the new joiners at the reception
- Presenting to new joiners
- Collecting documents from new joiners, copying documents
- Collecting the attendance list and handing over to learning department
- Updating the onboarding tool
- Inviting employees to pick up and sign the documents (guarantee letters, employment confirmations etc.)
- Handling the documents (printing, arranging for signatures, sending via post, shredding, etc.)
- Filing the medical check-up certificates
- Scanning the documents, uploading to electronic archive, tracking, shipping abroad
- Handling the requests via SalesForce system (ticketing system)
- Arranging signatures
- Checking up and signing the exit checklist
- Preparing employment certificates for leaving employees
40 Provide administrative support
25 Advise stakeholders
15 Analyze data
20 Deliver solutions
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.