Facilitate and support the development of program/project plans, estimates, creation of baseline budgets, and risk assessments.
· Compile cost data, perform analysis, and validation of project costs
· Create and maintain project schedules, compile schedule status, generate metrics and analyze project performance
· Assist in the forecasting process (financial and technical resource planning and utilization analysis)
· Synthesize program management information to facilitate ETC and EAC updates and recommend corrective actions
· Facilitate and coordinate Program Management Reviews/Monthly Project Review
· Prepare and publish data used in management reviews, such as reporting and analysis of HMR, etc.
· Support the program management change management process with respect to assigned programs / projects
· Participate in the development of process improvement plans and support assigned continuous improvement initiatives
· Analyze demand and supply variances (Fill rate) at the department level and work corrective actions
· Coordinate and maintain various tasks related to department budgets. Coordinate with finance to support site based reporting
· Provide financial reporting and analysis at aggregate levels to support effective resource management and maximize execution of engineering projects
· Develop and execute to a robust PP&C MOS
Ensure Aerospace policies, guidelines and procedures are met as they pertain to program PP&C activities
20 Project Management
20 Review job contract documents
20 Report project progress
20 Assemble project closeout documents
20 Implement and monitor project schedules
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.