Join us an be an integral member of the HTS - Brno Aero FC team responsible for creation of custom software configurations, implementation of requested customer changes, and support of customer service.
- Be a member of a team responsible for creation of custom software configurations, implementation of requested customer changes, and support of customer service.
- Produce Software products which include configuration (database) objects and tables, Embedded C on various microprocessor platforms, and web based configuration tools.
- Develop and in implement software change orders originating from customer requests or field service engineering organization.
- Adhere to custom software schedules.
- Collaborate with other Flight Controls engineering teams and Customer and Product Support.
- Compliance with Engineering Standard design practices including Tools, Processes, and Documentation.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Previous professional experience with software development is an advantage.
- Excellent command of English language mandatory
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Great experience and Knowledge of C, C++, Knowledge of VB/VBA and/or C# language, Microsoft Visual Studio preferred, Software design tools, Requirements management tools, Software configuration management tools, Window/Unix scripting languages.
- Knowledge of commercial airborne standards including RTCA DO-178B.
- Capability and willingness to periodically travel.
- Experience in real-time embedded software.
- Experience in all phases of the SW development life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, testing).
- Experience in Windows Office including Access and Excel.
- Motivated do develop a career in Aerospace industry in a multinational company.
- Team player.
- Strong organizational skills and analytical ability.
- Self–starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently.
- Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Job ID: HRD52336
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.