Customer Advocate ManagerJoin a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Process Solutions is a strategic business unit within Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT). HPS improves the productivity and profitability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more than 12,000 employees in 120 countries, HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical markets, including mining, refining, pulp & paper, power generation, chemical, and pharmaceuticals.
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
The Customer Advocate is a customer facing role responsible for working with Customers of a given geography on inquiries or concerns as related to HPS Products and Services. The Customer Advocate acts as mediator between Customers and Internal HPS organizations to orchestrate work required to address/resolve customer issues, quality issues and sensitive/critical incidents, collect and understand Voice of the Customer (VOC), and improve overall customer satisfaction. The Customer Advocates contribute to HPS growth helping to maintain positive customer relationships and identify potential improvement opportunities.
Customer Relationship Building
· Working with various business functions and leaders on assuring excellence in responses to customer inquiries. Partnering with the Sales/Services/Project teams to drive business growth via building and development of customer relationships.
Improvement of Customer Satisfaction/Repairing dissatisfied Customer relationships
· Leading or coordinating timely and effective resolution of Customer issues/Customer Escalations by working with cross functional leadership teams and acting as Customer champion for these issues.
· Partnering with the business in repairing relationships with Customer issues by employing and coaching the business on balanced approach, business acumen, mature negotiation and presentation skills and by assembling customer Score Cards and identification of collaboration opportunities.
· Overseeing timely and effective resolution of Customer Corrective Actions.
· Helping Technical Support/Assistance Center(s) (TACs) on quick resolution of Customer Issues by involving local & global cross-functional teams.
· Communicating directly with Customers regarding quality performance and follow-up/actions taken.
Business improvement opportunities identification based on Customer experience
· Attending country or regional customer forums to get VOC for the business.
· Analyzing trends impacting local/geographic customer satisfaction.
· Monitoring Customer Satisfaction Survey Response Rates, working with the business on promoting the value of customer feedback and importance of customers replying to inquires/surveys.
Monitoring availability/accuracy of Customer Satisfaction contact details and assuring current Customer contact information for Customer feedback inquiries.
Cost improvement analysis
· Bachelor’s Degree in either Business or Engineering
· Minimum of 3 years of customer advocate experience that includes customer satisfaction surveys, customer issue resolution, and working in a matrix organization to support resolution of customer issues.
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills to effectively interact and collaborate with individuals of all disciplines and levels within and across the organization
· Strong Integrative Thinker, adept at quickly gaining an understanding of multiple data inputs, intuitively assimilating seemingly disparate information and providing clear decisions/direction
· Experienced quality professional with strong knowledge of Six Sigma, Quality Assurance standards and practices applicable to the manufacture and distribution of HPS products and industry/customer standards (e.g., ISO standards, ISO 19011, etc).
· Adept in internal HPS processes and procedures
· Capable of consistently taking a “hands on” approach and initiative to get results and ensure the right sense of urgency is taken to address short and longer term corrective action for escalated Customer issues
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Strong business acumen
· Ability for International Travel
We offer a team oriented environment along with exciting career opportunities and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx.
Category:Integrated Supply Chain
Location:3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, BUCURESTI 020339 ROU
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.