Senior Customer Service Assistant - French and Spanish
Act as first point of contact for customers and engineers issues being an interface between them and the rest of the departments.
- Takes customer calls (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire& alarm systems), Logs issues in F(x) and or Siebel – depending on the issues specificity (raise service work order) after checking contract details
- Forwards the information to the right department (Services, Projects, Field engineering, Working Capital) Checks availability of technicians in the field team and call the responsible to go to the customer site.
- Take customer calls and identify the right distribution channel for materials
- Follows up on work orders in order to get the issue fixed within the agreed SLA and updates the new status until the problem has been solved
- Attends to all customer's requirements received by mail
- ( T&M, SPOTS (customers without contract) in a professional manner and within the agreed SLA
- Ensures country specificities are respected (as the case may be):
- Put the customer on hold/ unblock the customer in F(x)
- In case there are any problems related to payment, proceed as instructed by the Administrative department
Export work orders/ Export 120 / clean up if the jobs have been completed on a monthly basis
20 Processing Returns
20 Customer Invoicing
20 Prepare Forecast Reports
20 Administrative Support
20 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Some experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in French and Spanish
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
- An ability to work with limited direction
- Job ID: HRD52637
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.