Technical Support Specialist
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Job purpose: Providing Level 1 technical support for security products, providing answers and solutions related to the product portfolio.
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline & e-mail)Providing technical support level 1 for client’s security products - anti- burglary systems, video control and access control. This includes:Resolving customer issues and providing technical support and client counseling, checking product problems,registering problems reported in SalesForce.Com
- Providing detailed information to range specialists about clientscomplaints and problems that are unsolved.
- Escalating problems to team leaders of sales support issues for products.
- Sending feedback about product improvements to sales support, team leadersand project managers.
- Sending feedback related to the most common issuesraised by customers to product managers.
- Informing the regional sales support teams of customer training requirements based upon the frequency of incoming calls from certain companies or certain clients.
- Ensuring technical knowledge and expertise, on the relevant products within a portfolio, including legislative and regulatory approvals, is maintained to a high level.
- Utilizing the SFDC article knowledge base to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Working closely with Level 2 agents and Range Specialists to develop product knowledge to achieve independent call handling.
20 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
20 Investigate and resolve technical issues
20 Track requests resolution
20 Build relationships between internal customers
20 Test products & software
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent,
- Some experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in English
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Some experience with a variety of the businesses product programming languages
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD50754
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.