VAT Specialist - 2 years contract
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
20 Prepare accurate tax reports
30 Understand tax reporting positions
30 Analyze tax aspects of forecast
20 Support reporting obligations
MAIN AREAS OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with tax reporting, compliance, planning and tax audits to maximize tax savings opportunities that contribute to shareholder value while fulfilling tax payment and reporting obligations.
- The Honeywell Tax team strives to timely and accurately manage the taxes related to Honeywell operations. This includes accurate and efficient filing, audit defense, analyzing areas of possible over payment and overseeing operating processes related to the company's tax incentives.
- Support the preparation of Honeywell's Federal/Foreign income tax expense (both current and deferred) for financial statement purposes
- Work with internal and external service providers to ensure accurate reporting
- Contribute to Honeywell's operational success by ensuring that HON is in compliance with all tax laws and regulations
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in taxCPA & advance degree with an emphasis in taxation
- Basic knowledge of US international tax law and regulations.US GAAP
- Financial Accounting/ASC 740 knowledge.
- Understanding tax implications of multi-national company
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex solutions without supervision.
- Strong analytical & problems solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req176365
- Category: Finance
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.