Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
40 Oversee content development
30 Engage with industry marketing
30 Engage with product marketing
The Web Administrator will manage the ticketing system to support Honeywell websites related request for website management, lead generation and lead management, and content management, code fixes and User acceptance tests.
Be part of a team that develops comprehensive Marcom project briefs that inform all outbound marketing programs within given content template. You will engage with channel managers, industry marketing managers, product marketing managers, etc., to lead development and translation of Marcom assets and regional marketing campaigns, both for NPIs/product launches as well as for sustaining horizontal or vertical Marcom purposes.
Create strategies to support the implementation of outbound Marcom activities, concepts and best practices
Challenge your creative talents regarding content development across regional/global Marcom activities.
Launch and participate in campaign concept generation and its creative assets to supplement and ensure regional relevance.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support all requests from Marketing Department regarding new content creation and managing existing web content on SIoT Website and Sales/AD Portal.
- Solve the tasks and reply to the requests in the first 24h from the received emails/tickets
- Manage all New Product Introduction launches in time and identify all errors before posting the new content on SIoT website and Sales/AD Portal
- Effectively work into projects in time and budget allocated
- Provide regular metrics reporting to business stakeholders and CoE leadership to illustrate ROI of projects.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of chosen tools and platforms to drive world class solutions that provide business results.
- Identify, manage and engage outside vendors where needed to support work load and skill requirements;
- Monitor performance of consultants and agencies.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the our custom CMS.
- Capture the knowledge and document it to ensure business continuity
- Responsible for reviewing and approving portal access requests
- Identify, develop and implement improvements for the portal access request process
- Identify improvement opportunities for the CMS and associated processes and work with the team to implement improvements
- Add new distributors to the list of servers to which the XML file is uploaded
YOU MUST HAVE :
- Very good expertise with HTML and CSS codding standards
- Knowledge of CMS/ CRM/ Marketing Automation platforms and Digital Marketing tools
- Analytical skills to be able to tackle projects, deciphering objectives, developing strategies and determining the right solutions to drive business results.
- Adept at managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities where required;
- Ability to operate as a member of a remote team as well as a member of the local team environment;
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English is a must;
- Ability to work independently, drive projects and maintain momentum without day-to-day supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact with high level executives in different markets and of different cultures
- Strategic thinking
- Multicultural sensitivity and skills
- Perseverance and negotiation skills
- Commitment to excellence in quality of work in all outputs
- Proactive issue identification and problem solving abilities
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req170523
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.