Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
Strong process and control knowledge
- Ability to read project document such as PID´s and control
- Understanding of process equipment and technologies
- Conducts basic procurement procedures and techniques
- Controlling documents reviews and approved versions of the
- Participates as a team member and collaborates with all
areas of the project execution
- Supports other team members to help the successful
execution of their activities
- Complies with timing, due dates and quality of the
Project execution from design implementation until
commissioning phases and post commissioning support, including but not
- Dynamic model development / validation
- Participating in KOM with customer.
- Creating and evaluating model specifications / limitations
- Preparing the functional design specifications
- Leading periodic reviews with customer (web meeting / in
- Instructor training preparation, and provide training for
- Participating and leading FAT and SAT
- Preparing As-built documentation for the models
25 Develop Estimates
25 Identify Proposal Inclusions
25 Create Alternate Solutions
25 Build relationships between internal customers
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.