Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The Network Engineer candidate must have proven experience Designing, Configuring, Implementing,
Testing, and Documenting Virtualized Server Infrastructures. The candidate must be able to develop Proposals and execute Projects following Specifications.
- Design, Configuration and Implementation of Virtual Server Infrastructures based on Blade Servers
- Network and infrastructure design, configuration, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Develop a design following Project Specifications
- Develop Engineering documents and drawings based on the design and equipment deliverables.
- Design the Server Infrastructure and the Virtual Machines to fit the purpose of the systems.
- Develop conceptual designs and documenting budgetary or firm estimates on tight deadlines with limited information.
- Make and document all assumptions during proposal/project development
- Coordinate with the proposal/project team, including other Systems Specialists
- Compose proposal and project documentation following customer specifications
- Work within the limits of the project specifications, and scope of work.
- Develop project bill of materials, engineering labor, clarification, and exceptions.
- Understand when/where standards can/cannot be used and why design deviations would be usedor recommended.
Implement and configure the Network and Server Equipment in Industrial Environments.
25 Understand technology
25 Estimation development and analysis
25 Project Performance
25 Customer relationships
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor`s Degree in engineering or related field or 10 years of related experience inlieu of degree.
- Fluent level of English5+ years’ experience designing, documenting, and implementing virtualized solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience designing, documenting, and implementing network solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience with RFQ specifications and estimating servers/network equipment.
- VMWareVCP Certification
- Excellent writing skills.
- Hands on Experience configuring Blade Servers and VMWareNetworking Technologies knowledge.
- Travel up to 50%Comfortable with domestic and international travel for specific periods of time.
- Comfortable working on both Office and Industrial Environments (Oil and Gas)
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req185087
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Carlos Pellegrini 179, Buenos Aires, BUENOS AIRES C1009ABC ARG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.