Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
As a Connected Services Professional, you will be focused on employing our Connected Services technologies and offerings on Customer sites to optimise the performance of their facilities and deliver a step-change in service outcomes.
You will undertake a contemporary approach to service, employing new tools, new technologies to better service building management and security systems and provide Honeywell Customers with transparency of action and outcome underscoring the value you add to their facility and business.
Daily, you will be driving forward actions, providing recommendations on how to enhance building performance, comfort improvements, occupant experience, Energy Efficiency and providing Customers with the transparency to make more informed CAPEX and OPEX decisions. You will also be part of a team focused on driving new business expansion, particularly 3rd party service, creating new growth opportunities for our business.
In addition, this role must provide to Customers recommendations for improvement actions. He may need to support others Field Service Engineers during emergency activities, commissioning, migrations, maintenance, testing, engineering, programming, designing, and start-up technical support across any type of electrical or mechanical equipment, provide technical training, coaching.
• Deliver proactive and measurable outcomes for our Customers with a focus on occupant comfort, energy consumption and building-asset performance utilising Connected Service technologies and EBI/HEM too
• Work to dynamically respond to the requirements of Customer buildings, as identified via data & analytics
• Using data & analytics compare the performance of the system against the intended functionality
• Respond to flexible task scheduling and day to day review of Customer site visits
• Directly liaise with Customers in a way that promotes Customer satisfaction
• Investigate trends, identify issues and work to provide solutions for our Customers based on Outcome Based Service (OBS) and other Connected Service technologies
• Assist the Account Manager and Operations Manager to understand the Lifecycle requirements of our Customers using OBS technology output
• Utilise the output of OBS technology to Proactively identify and provide Estimates materials costs and quantities for reactive works and pass on information required to price jobs to Account Manager’s/Solutions Advisors
• Achievement, measurement and comprehensive reporting of performance indicators and site service objectives and use the OBS technology such as the Customer Portal to drive this delivery
• Prepare engineering drawings and application projects specifically for Service Jobs (i.e. SLJ’s)
• Carry out design works, programming of HVAC controllers, Fire Panels
• Determine equipment and accessory needs for implementation and inform FSL or FSS in time
• Install EBI (HEM Too), prepare graphics and necessary programming works as per specifications (Smart figure)
• Deep competence on virtual and physical environments (Hardware/Software)
• Strong expertise on energy monitoring solutions
• Be ready on the job site during temporary or final acceptance of Service Jobs
• Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as per agreed rosters and as directed (And on-call service too when it needs).
• Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures
• Ensure our workplaces are safe through the reporting of SOS’s, following of Honeywell’s policies and procedures and identification of hazards
• Attend and participate in all HSE team meetings
• Report safety observations (SOS) including near misses, hazards, incidents, injuries and other opportunities for improvement.
40 Validate customer request
30 ducate customer and field technicians
• Professional qualifications (eg Engineering) aligned with Security/CCTV and/or HVAC control systems
• IoT & Network solutions
• Industry experience / knowledge of installation, maintenance and fault investigation.
• Knowledge of and experience in ICT and network communication (ability to understand and fault-find information and communication networks, understand and support TCPIP network both hardwire and wireless basic switch and router configuration, understand/support cloud - based systems, internet connections) – (essential)
• Understand IOT (Internet of Things) technology – (essential)
• Understand and mitigate Cyber Security risk – (essential)
• Knowledge and experience of security cripto techniques, IPSec, SSL, HTTPS, Database Security, Securing Websites, DoS
• Understand and support Mobile Apps – (essential)
• Understand information/database management and reporting (preferred)
• Knowledge of Security, CCTV DDC, Life Safety, Mechanical systems and Control Systems (essential)
• Basic knowledge of electrical diagrams and electrical switching
• Knowledge of instrumentation devices and control applications (essential)
• Knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management systems and procedures (essential)
• Advanced general office computer skills (Microsoft office, email, excel) – (preferred)
• Small /medium estimation of works and pricing (preferred)
• Knowledge of Energy Saving Strategies
• Ability to interact and build relationships with Customers
• Ability to acquire and demonstrate trade skills and/or product knowledge to meet the requirements of the role
• Cyber Security (preferred)
• ITIL Foundation Certificate,CISCO Certificate (preferred)
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.