Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
future is what you make it.
you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers,
innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping
buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our
employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields
you ready to help us make the future?
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for assisting in the management and direction of the pricing related activities within their business and/or product line. The successful candidate will work closely with product management and marketing, Field Sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the profitability of the business by systematically employing the four key pricing levers: transactional, material pass-thru, value and formula pricing.
He/she will also work on business intelligence to better understand the market and competitors pricing moves.
Strategy & Planning
• Works with Product Management leaders to ensure that enough market knowledge is present to support pricing excellence, maintain competitive prices for all product lines and have competitive pricing available when initiating price on new products or reviewing existing products
• Contributes pricing information to marketing plans on their own accord
• Frequently contributes information and ideas to the pricing strategy formulation process
• Support Value Management/Value Pricing through close collaboration with Marketing to design voice of the customer (VOC) plans
• Understand segmentation and value elements critical to customers in order to calculate value equations and target value propositions to customer segments to enable the right pricing actions
• Close collaboration with New Product Introduction (NPI) team to collect, validate and analyze market demand, product costs, establish selling prices, ROI justification and present project proposal to business leadership
• Proactively identify and monetize pricing opportunities, based upon analytical findings as well as intrinsic customer value and alignment to competitor offerings and market. Perform sensitivity analysis on the impact of proposed pricing opportunities, to customer and sales volume.
• Support business strategy and planning through integrating inputs to develop transactional pricing databases and analytical tools [i.e., scatter plots and waterfalls] to drive transactional pricing results
• Pro-actively contribute pricing information to sales & marketing plans and contribute information and ideas to the pricing strategy formulation process with a specific focus on the EMEAI Preferred Partner Program
• Own transactional pricing tool kit and analytical techniques to execute waterfall analysis and drive to action with financial results
• Controls all price lists and ensure prices are maintained in the applicable systems, reviewing price lists of multiple product brands and analyzing trends of products to determine life cycle, discounting methodology, profit margins by product, product family and customer
• Close collaboration with Marcom to execute communications that enable pricing moves in the marketplace in a way that creates a positive environment around pricing moves
Ideal Candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in the following areas:
Innovative solutioning, problem solving skills
Technical, quantitative, and data-driven analytic skills
Dealing with ambiguity
Project and time management
Written and verbal communications
Contributes to Pricing Management Operating System by providing
• transactional Pricing Analysis (SAP)
• analysis on Preferred Partner Program T&C changes (exceptions)
• analysis on Price lists changes
• analysis on price exceptions activity
Develop pricing databases
Value Management/Value Pricing
Own analytical tool
Program and Project Management
Drive strong financial results
You Must Have:
Pricing toolkit experience,pricing skills and demonstrate analytical rigor
Proven track record of supporting projects and cross-functional teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables
Demonstrated ability to deal with complex value pricing issues in a dynamic competitive environment and the ability to implement new value based pricing strategies with positive results in the market
Demonstrated ability to implement transactional pricing recommendations
Experience managing pricing waterfalls
Understanding of pricing principles, incl. pricing for new products, price changes for existing products (margin protection) and pricing for product phase outs
Experience in product life cycle management
Demonstrated experience in reviewing price lists of multiple product brands, analyzing trends of products to determine life cycle, discounting methodology, profit margins by product, product family and customer
Proficient excel user and good understanding of information system (especially SAP
A creative yet pragmatic problem solver, methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented
Team player and builder
Location:101 N. Tryon Street, Suite 6000, Charlotte, NC 28246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.