Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
1. Pro-actively identify potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned Configuration work
2. Checking and understanding the project stand of configuration job and implement according.
3. Input documents checking and report to leaders if needed
4. Implement the configuration or other related job according the inputs and project stands and delivery on time.
5. Testing and checking the configuration and hardware with PKS or related Systems to catch standards and quality systems
6. Develop Typical loops, Shapes and Faceplates etc. and test with leader engineers or individual.
7. Discuss the project standard with customers, give the proposal to customers and update according.
40 Schedule and Milestone development
30 customer relationships
30 Understand technology
* Qualifications *
1. Bachelor's Degree or above in Automation or Instrumentation.
2. Can read DCS project related documents such as function description/Logic diagram, P&I D etc.
3. More than 3 years’ experiences of DCS related job (Mill start-up experiences in priority).
4. DCS related knowledge or pulp/paper/power experiences in priority. * Skills *
1. Good communication skill is required, can understand leader assigned works and give feedbacks.
2. Good at DCS control configuration .
3. Implement job in careful way to catch quality targets.
4. A positive working attitudes, willing to sharing knowledge to colleagues.
Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.