The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops, delivers, and maintains complex test solutions for Honeywell Aerospace in Electronic Test. In this role, you will develop and maintain test software for inertial navigation systems and mission computers, covering a wide range of product requirements in Defense and Space. You will participate in activities that vary greatly from day to day; developing requirements, coding, unit testing, integrating, trouble shooting, formally testing, and supporting this test software.
• Provide cost and technical inputs to proposals
• Work as an individual contributor, or provide technical leadership to a small team of developers
• Test software requirements formulation and architecture development
• Test software detailed design and coding
• Peer reviews, design reviews, and technical design presentations
• Integration of test software, test equipment, and unit under test
• Verification and Validation of test software
• Lab-based troubleshooting
• Coordination with peers and other disciplines (systems, software, test equipment, quality, etc.)
• Customer Support
• Ability to code in multiple languages (C++, C#, Python, some assembly language)
• Analytical skills & software development skills
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
• 5+ years of experience programming in multiple languages
• 1+ years of experience in technical leadership of small teams or projects
• 1+ years of test software development experience
• Solid background in electronic hardware engineering or low-level software engineering
• Experience with all aspects of a well-defined software development process
• Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
• Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Most of all… someone who is willing to work hard, learn a great deal, and have fun!
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.