The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Assemble, calibrate, adjust, troubleshoot and repair a variety of production assemblies, components, devices and hardware systems according to predetermined specifications using the appropriate test equipment. Troubleshoot, maintain and when required set up and operate miscellaneous micro-processor or solid state circuitry controlled production machines and equipment and perform computer input operations. You will monitor your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements. This position will require the successful hire to go through training in Coon Rapids, MN to become certified in the product lines for up to 6 months.
· Operate assigned equipment.
· Participate in continuous improvement activities.
· Support the Honeywell Operating System
· Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
· Comply with all safety rules.
· Record and report production data.
· Analyze data and production reports
· Set up and change over equipment
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary, in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Associate’s Degree from accredited college or university OR High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of Electronics military training
· 3 years of experience with Avionics
· Associate’s Degree in Electronics or similar field
· Some previous experience in the electronic technology industry
· Previous experience soldering
· Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
· Ability to identify key details
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.