The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Integrate innovative inventory solutions across Honeywell. You will participate in and engage in multi-disciplined supply chain and inventory focused project teams that support the organization's business strategies with a direct impact on business unit/function/site overall results. You will be required to coordinate with the cell workers in a hands-on collaboration to keep inventory accurate, feedback prompt, the hour by hour schedule up to date and stay ahead of Global Supply Chain issues. You will be located in a warehouse environment and not in an office most days in order to stay in constant contact with this new endeavor. You will be able to create your own best path forward with a hybrid role built around the flexibility to control your own destiny for success. You will be given the authority to direct all actions of the cell and use all cross-functional resources available to exceed all of our customers’ expectations.
· Schedules and revises production plans
· Analyzes production line speed
· Creative solutions for supply problems
· Analyzes product demand
· Participate in project teams
· Perform administrative duties
· Suggest reorder levels
· Communicate with other internal supply plants
· Work with vendors for accurate information
· Data driven capacity planning
· Fully utilize ERP capabilities
· Labor planning recommendations
· Deliver on customer needs
· Reviewing Engineering prints and BOMs
· Continuous improvement action plans
· Escalate identified risks
· Use safe practices at all times
· Solve complex problems with limited definition
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree
· 2 years of previous ERP experience / system utilization
· Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
· Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize problem solve
· Self-starter mentality in this created role
· Negotiation skills
· Familiar with standard inventory concepts practices and procedures
· Ability to multitask
· Awareness of Union Contract implications
· Team oriented
· Some prior experience in Planning
· Minimal knowledge of procurement / sourcing
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Significant experience working in inventory
· Ability to expedite with vendors
· 8:00 to 5:00 coverage into the second shift of production
· English fluent, any other language is a plus
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.