Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Opportunity for Vertical Account Manager Transports and Logistics to join Honeywell company. As a part of Honeywell SPS, Honeywell Productivity Solutions is a leading manufacturer of high-performance data collection hardware, including rugged mobile computers and bar code scanners, printers, software, solutions and services.
With one of the broadest product portfolios in the automatic identification and data collection industry, Honeywell Productivity Solutions provides data collection hardware for retail, healthcare, warehousing and transportation and logistics companies seeking to improve operations and enhance customer service. The role is that of sales and business development, targeting existing and prospective new customers across the given region. For each of those key strategic accounts, the Vertical Account Manager is responsible for identifying all business opportunities, covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
The role will involve travel, occasional evenings away from home and carry sales targets and quarterly objectives.
This position will only suit a focused and strong sales individual who can prove a successful sales background, at end user level, within the assigned vertical market/segment.
· Identify sales opportunities within each account and cover the buying centers for each of them.
· Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers.
· Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them.
· Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide leverage in each strategic account and opportunity.
· Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with regional strategic direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
· Develop new defined targeted accounts.
· Train customers and prospects in relation to our product and services lines.
· Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management-based objectives that will be communicated.
· Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
· Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
What’s in it for you?
The ability to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand, occasionally at short notice.
The ability to make occasional international business trips out of the given region.
We’re looking for
· Successful and demonstrable track record of sales achievement.
· Minimum 5yrs continuous sales experience in the auto ID / Supply Chain solution sectors.
· Someone with minimum of 2 years experience, contacts and knowledge in the specific vertical segment.
· Able to demonstrate and articulate the benefits of working with business partners in their accounts.
· Strong sales management skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
· Ability to make the best use of time and resources.
· High level of communication and presentation skills.
· IT literate.
· Understand and articulate basic business finance terms and the necessity for financial control.
· The ability to prepare a business plan outlining the salient points of development with specific customers.
· A basic understanding of business, HR and contractual laws for the region.
· Competent author of business letters and reports.
· Has the ability to say no when the circumstance demands.
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
Location:5103/5736/0577 Burgunderstrasse 31,, ground floor & 2nd, Dusseldorf, NORDRHEIN WESTFALEN 40459 DEU
Honeywell Technology Solutions
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.