Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Primary Job Duties:
• Proactively manage a wide range of administrative duties and processes required to directly support 2-4 senior executives along with a site
• Professionally represent the business/functions supported to a broad range of senior executives within a globally dispersed leadership team as well as to external clients as needed.
• Closely maintain Executive calendars including scheduling appointments, events and meetings.
• Coordinate complex global travel and process expenses.
• Maintain professional office environment and partner effectively with the administrative team to provide back-up as needed to other Executives up to and including the line of business President.
• Employ discretion and protect sensitive and confidential information received and generated.
• Assist and support preparation of PowerPoint decks for Executive reviews.
• Utilize knowledge of company operations, policies, and department functions in performing duties, many of which are confidential in nature, with minimal direction.
• Perform additional project work and other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work/be available extended hours/weekends as needed.
• Associates Degree minimum
• 5 years of experience in a senior administrative role supporting two (2) or more senior level executives.
• 1 year experience in a support role with global exposure/coverage, either supporting an executive based outside the US or one who has global responsibility or teams.
• 5 years' experience in various software programs including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Ability to work flexible hours to provide support across time zones.
• Extensive experience managing calendars for multiple senior Executives, including experience with multiple time zones and global participants.
• Proven track record of coordinating large group meetings involving all stages of planning including travel, logistics, vendors & materials.
• Executive presence, maturity and judgment in order to communicate on an executive level and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Significant experience with complex international travel planning & expense management.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and administrative processes and systems simultaneously.
• Ability to proactively anticipate potential problems or needs and address the issues with minimal direction.
Location:9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
The Future is What We Make It
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.