Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Call on and manage a set of existing and potential new Honeywell
Customers to retain and grow business, including prospecting new business, conduct
customer needs analysis and generating profitable sales by fostering long-term
Achieve sales volume consistent with corporate marketing
strategy, goals and targets for Honeywell within an assigned Honeywell business,
territory and/or set of named accounts.
Follow up on leads
and opportunities to ensure needs are being met and opportunities are being
won/closed. Close opportunities both personally and in collaboration with field
sellers and distributors.
corporate promotions, programs and new product introductions.
Work with channel
partners (distributors, national accounts, wholesalers) collaboratively e.g.,
on lead generation, opportunity sharing resulting in territory sales growth.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Demonstrated ability to initiate, negotiate and close sales via telephone
· Excellent cold calling skills and the ability to identify and seek out new business
· Ability to become proficient in Salesforce.com and use on a daily basis.
· Ability to excel in a team environment
· Effective prioritization, time management and organizational skills
· Excellent Communication Skills
Location:9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
How HON is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.