Outside Sales Specialist
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Promote and sell fire and security products in the assigned area, supporting and improving existing customer portfolio. Complete reporting activities in a timely manner, be responsive to the customers and colleagues and attend team meetings as per Management Operating System.
- Budget: In collaboration with the Sales Director/ Marketing Director he will participate in the definition of the sales budget and margins, giving his global knowledge of his area and customers. Collaborates with the Sales Leader giving feedback regarding the area to include in the general definition of the company´s strategy.
- New Sales Channels and Segmentation: Will participate in the execution of the plan, of the prospection strategies and new sales channels and customers established by the Sales and Marketing Directors of HFS Italy.
- Commercial Policy: Responsible for the correct application of the company´s commercial policy in his area, assuring the established parameters (margins, general sales terms, and other administrative requirements).
- Continuous Improvement: Responsible for driving and assuring the implementation of Honeywell Operating System (HOS) in his area. Must assure the sustainability of the system through the participation of the weekly Tier meetings and collaborating with the HOS Steering Committee team in each of the phases.
- Work Environment: Supervise work environment for his area continuously and report any condition that is not adequate for team work to Regional Manager. Responsible to propose, establish and execute actions validated by the Regional Manager to assure the correct conditions.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54516
- Category: Sales
- Location: Asta Servizi, Blocco 4B, Funo di Argelato, BOLOGNA 40050 ITA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.