Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This Position is for Asst Manager – Sourcing, who is responsible for identifying and developing suppliers in accordance with Honeywell Policies. He / She will be responsible for managing Supplier Performance
to support commodity/category and/or region and ensure supply continuity & ensuring On-Time Delivery and meet Productivity and Working Capital targets. He / She will be responsible for managing NPI, Localization, cost negotiations projects in dynamic environment and will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations. He / She will also be
responsible for effective Supplier Relationship Management.
· Identify and develop suppliers for various commodities in accordance with Honeywell Policies
· Develop preferred supplier based suitable for SPS/HIS business to leverage supplier’s
· Lead overall commodity strategy and drive strategic negotiations with suppliers for HIS business
· Responsible for driving localization projects to drive productivity and improve cycle time of Buy to
· Lead NPI (from sourcing perspective) and New business opportunities to ensure timely launch and meet the target cost
· Responsible for leading the solution for supplier component concerns, driving Advanced Product
Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), customer interaction, supplier interaction, Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE) support, supplier component development and approval and supplier cost improvements
· Assist with new product launch by working with suppliers to ensure that key milestones are achieved
· Negotiate and manage key strategic supplier agreements and responsible for managing payment terms as per Honeywell requirement.
· Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and
criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
· Establish robust sourcing processes and ensure compliance of various Honeywell sourcing policies
· Co-ordinate with cross functional team of Engineering, Quality and Mfg. to qualify parts developed
with local/alternate suppliers
· Owns end to end project management for various CE/ Localization/make-buy projects identified in deck
· Support PAC process ofNPI projects and involvement from feasibility stage
· Develop, plan, monitorand execute direct material cost out projects for HIS suppliers.
· Implement and execute on
global commodity sourcing strategies to effectively leverage to deliver cost
· Help keep commodity strategies aligned with latest internal and external environmental, market
and economic factors. Build and maintain organizational consensus and
alignment to the commodity strategies.
· .Responsible to maintainsupply continuity via risk identification and mitigation.
· Develop strong positive ethical relationships with suppliers.
· Coordinate the exchangeof technical information regarding product and product processing with
adequate safeguards for confidentiality
40 sourcing, supplier development, supplier management
40 managing NPI, Localization, cost negotiations
20 Supplier Relationship Management.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.