Sr Pricing Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Reporting to the Honeywell PMT Advanced Materials Pricing Director, the Sr. Pricing Analyst will be part of the global Advanced Materials Pricing Team
- He/She will work close collaboration with marketing, product management, sales, finance and key business partners to maximize the profitability of the different Advanced Materials businesses by systematically employing key pricing levers (Value, Pass-through, Transactional)
- The candidate should be a self-starter and results-oriented individual with relevant pricing knowledge and experience with analytical tools
- Make pricing updates and recommendations for existing and future products while ensuring compliance with public pricing policy
- Leverage business and pricing acumen to identify and execute pricing opportunities and to support world class pricing operations
- Provide assistance and direction of all the pricing related activities to the management of the Advanced Materials businesses and/or product lines
Own the processes, analytics, tools and databases that underpin a successful pricing in the different Advanced Materials businesses
30 Own pricing databases
30 Pricing strategy formulation
20 Program and Project Management
20 Transactional pricing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Absolute comfort with numbers and large volumes of dataExpert knowledge of MS-Excel
- Strong-self starter with ability to manage and prioritize tasks with little guidance
- Results- and detail-oriented individual with solid analytical skills, balancing theoretical thought with practical execution
- Experience working with teams across multiple countries and time zones
- Value and Transactional pricing knowledge and toolkit experience
- Medium understanding of financial analysis
- Preferably, experience with channel pricing (distributors, end-customers)
- Preferably, hands-on experience with ERPs (SAP, Business Objects), pricing tools (PROS, Vendavo) and other tools (Tableau, MS-Access, Salesforce)
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD53044
- Category: Marketing
- Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,, Sector 43,Sushant Lok Phase I,, Gurgaon, HR 122022 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.