The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Rebellion. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Be responsible for providing technical expertise on a variety of projects and programs. You will use your expert knowledge of engineering discipline and standards, processes and tools to complete and ensure compliance of various projects. You are the point of contact for external customers and will help to develop and define engineering processes in your area of expertise. You may participate in development of new business opportunities and product lines. You will be designing complex systems using NPI processes as well as solving problems on complex mechanical systems. You will be working with cross functional teams on products in gas imaging technology to support our Honeywell Rebellion business.
· Design Engineering
· Technical resolution
· Manufacturing and installation
· Equipment evaluation
· Technical consultancy
· Project coordination
· Project and product compliance
· Risk management
· Process development
· Design modification
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering
· 6 years of experience designing products using NPI processes
· 5 years of experience working with cross functional teams on new product designs
· 5 years of experience with Solid Works
· 2 years of experience with Ansys
· 2 years of product development lifecycle
· Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Ability to lead, motivate, develop and mentor others
· Significant experience in mechanical design related field
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
· Ability to adapt to change in project direction quickly
· Multi-tasking and can manage a variety of complicated tasks
· Significant experience with new product development in a highly regulated environment
· Ability to analyze and solve complex and challenging problems
· Effectively operate in a matrix organization
· Experience working in global teams across time zones
· Track record of successful contribution to products & projects
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.