Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Validation Test Engineer is an independent person responsible for validation tests realization and reporting the results. This person cooperates with international project team and participate in creation of product validation plans.
· Honeywell Industrial Safety (HIS) design and manufacture Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This industry is highly regulated and has inherent Safety requirements. Our customers demand the highest level of quality and reliability. HIS is part of a wider. Safety & Productivity Solutions Quality team so offers the successful candidate potential future opportunities in a wide range of opportunities in many areas of quality
· Independent validation testing of safety products according to the validation plan or standards
· Prevent defect leakage to customer through robust validation testing
· Applying international standards and Honeywell internal processes
· Work with international cross functional team to ensure the proper validation of the product
· Communication with external laboratories and notified bodies
· Creating technical documentation (test procedure definition, test plans , records, results and summaries, certification documents)
· Making of measured data analysis
· Defining, establishing and promoting test methodologies
· Able to generate test case ensuring 100% coverage of product requirements, use case scenario & potential failure modes
· Formulate systemic test procedures & test methods which would produce repeatable & reproducible test results
· Report test result, failures and deviation against product requirements and support design team in identifying root cause.
30 Product Testing
20 TEST PRODUCTS
20 Validation testing
· Hands-on experience on product validation and certification of safety product, especially PPE related to firefighting/industrial domain
· Good knowledge on regulatory standards like NFPA, OSHA, EN etc related to PPE & Safety products will be an added advantage
· Good knowledge on the statistical methodologies for test data analysis, interpretation & decision making.
· Experience with different laboratory test equipment (flow meter, gauges, electronics lab instruments, thermal chambers…)
· Orientation in reading of technical documentation (drawings, BOM files, standards in English)
· Experience with test plan and test procedure preparation is an advantage
· English on level needed for communication within international team
· Knowledge of test report creation is necessary
· Knowledge of SixSigma tools (capability studies, measurement system analysis,…) is an advantage
· Manual work skills are necessary
· Goal oriented, precise, responsible, integrative thinker, analytical skills
· Following safety rules and standards
· Good written and verbal English language skills
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.