Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
1. Understand the product design and its end application.
2. Understand the HW/ SW/ FW implementation and define the test scenarios.
3. Interact with engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret test for products, systems, components, or modifications.
4. Support product testing from conceptualization thru development phases.
5. Support Identification of lab infrastructure requirements for project timely.
6. Assist development and operations with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of performance issues.
7. Product Certification.
1. Experience in defining HW Test strategy/ Test plans/ Test cases and execution for Electrical/ Functional HW/ EMC/ ENV/ product certification -40%
2. Knowledge of Electronics and Electrical circuits. 25%
3. Knowledge of Analog and Digital Electronics/Sensors working principle-10%
4. Knowledge of different IO interfaces -10%
5. Knowledge of uC and uP architectures -10%
6. Knowledge of product development process.-5%
1. Knowledge in Wireless Domain (Different Wireless protocols)
2. Knowledge of IS
3. Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
4. Demonstration of usage of six sigma tools in projects (Six sigma with Green belt certification)
5. Superior written and verbal communication skills.
6. Able to work independently owning the project tasks
7. Able to work with global partners.
40 Analog Design
40 Digital Design
20 FPGA Knowledge
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.