Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Area of Responsibility
% Time Spent
1. Quantitative/Statistical Forecasting
· Producing the base statistical forecast for the LOB Demand Planner using the SAP APO Demand Planning systemCleaning the history demand for spikes and unrepeatable demand
· Valuate the plan using planned average selling pricesCreate reports by Region and Product Family to review with the LOB demand planner
· Review the forecast with the LOB demand planner to explain any major variances from one month to the next
· Capture RCCA's for Error Exceptions
· Adjusting the base statistician forecast with input provided by the LOB demand planner
· Prepare standard volume and value reports for the LOB Demand Review meetings
· Review and adjust statistical model at SKU level and document changes
· Should able to propose analytical solution using these various tools (should be able to tell which tool can be used; should be able to justify why they choose a specific tool)
20% to 35%
36% to 50%
2. Portfolio and Demand Review Meetings & Reports.
§ Updating various analyses for Portfolio Reviews and Preparing Presentation ppt's- IOS/Glideslope data and graphs- RCCA's and updated liquidation actions- NPI Launch curves graphs (plan v actual)- Phase Out/In graphs (plan v actual)- Volume Demand Trends by LOB/Product Family/Customer/Region
§ Updating various analyses for Demand Reviews and Preparing Presentation ppt's- Output Slides from the Portfolio Review- Forecast Error Exceptions reports- Forecast Volume and Value graphs by LOB/Product Family/Customer/Region Supply site/MRP Code/PFEP
§ Forecast variations month on month by LOB/Product Family/Customer/Region/Supply site/MRP Code/PFEP
§ Attend meetings capturing attendance, minutes and actions and deputizing for the Demand Planner in other SIOP meetings
20% to 35%
36% to 50%
3.Data maintenance & adhoc Portfolio & Demand analyses
§ Review planning parameters in SAP APO in accordance with Demand Planners instructions
§ Update planning parameters in SAP when instructed by Product managers and Demand Planners
§ Perform adhoc analyses to support Portfolio and Demand Planning activities where instructed
§ Research Demand Planning and Supply chain planning best practice
§ Conduct regular SIOP training and education
20% to 35%
36% to 50%
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
§ Bachelors/Masters Or equivalent qualification in Analytics; Data Warehousing; Data Science.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
§ Fluent English with a mindset of storytelling with data
§ Strong Mathematical and Statistical Analytical Skills Required
§ Coding experience for modeling and automating analytical solutions
§ SAP or Other ERP System knowledge an advantage
§ Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required)
· Problem Solving mindset; Solutions provided should be proactive and forward looking (not just based on historical data but on trend) Design thinking; Story telling with data are the key skills
· Timings: Flexible hours; Needs to make sure work is done - no fixed timings
· Should be able work with minimum guidance; should be able to solve problems by seeking help from various Supply Chain functions
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.