Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Sr. Systems Integration Analyst – Digital supply chain
The Honeywell Global ISC ERP Center of Excellence (CoE) team under Enterprise Services& Applications (ESA) is commissioned to introduce common business processes, supported by standard SAP which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functions.
Candidate will work in the Honeywell CoE Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) team in the Integrated Supply Chain domain consists of customer order / demand management, planning and forecasting, logistics and global trade compliance, procurement, manufacturing and quality management, analytics among others. Candidate will be able to configure, test, and deploy the ERP Supply Chain solution and drive Global Design Model and standardization.
· Providing expertise to support Enterprise Standard Applications and Platforms for planning, sourcing, and manufacturing
· Providing expertise to support the realization and design of the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) processes for SAP/ERP deployment and support. Key focus is on leveraging SAP's ISC modules (customer order / demand management, planning and forecasting, logistics and global trade compliance, procurement, manufacturing and quality management, analytics) to support the Honeywell business needs.
· Partnering with Business and SBG business partners to initiate and drive requirements and manage the project execution
· Configuring the SAP system to meet the business requirements
· Discuss and agree to integration points with other functional teams
· During roll-outs, transferring the business knowledge on the ISC SAP solution to the implementation teams
· Requirements gathering with the business for new development deliverables, testing of the development deliverables, business project team training on the newly developed deliverables
· Partnering closely with the SBU and Business Deployment teams for each project. The role will also require close coordination with other functional teams to aid the overall project to achieve the tasks necessary to have the SAP system available and meeting business requirements
· Working together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices. In close co-operation with the business functional teams, help drive the process standardization governance process
· Ability to travel as required, up to 50% (Monday - Friday) to the various project locations in peak-times.
· Track-record of successful ISC ERP/SAP implementations.
· Ideally SAP R/3 ISC business process configuration/knowledge acquired through either SAP's Partner Academy or customer offered curriculum.
· Experience with specifications, development and testing of RICE-F work for ISC.
· Master data Management Acumen
· Hands on experience to Cash Process, Pricing, logistics and delivery processing, Demand planning, Forecast, Production planning including DM and LTP, MRP, PP in repetitive, PP in discrete, Capacity planning,variant configurationand Kanban
YOU MUST HAVE
· A Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of ISC domain experience in any of the functional areas mentioned in the responsibilities section above
· 3+ years of IT/ERP experience as an IT expert. SAP experience is preferred
· Excellent Oral and written communication
Location:Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TELANGANA STATE 500019 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.