Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
· Product Design skills with Problem solving and analytical capability
· Experience on Value Engineering/Component Engg projects
· Trained or certified on INVEST methodology is an added advantage
· Experience on GD & T, Tolerance Analysis, DFMA (Design for Manufacturing and Assembly)
· Good Knowledge in Drafting Standards especially ASME 14.5M, DIN, BSS
· Have understanding on Different Manufacturing Processes like Plastic Injection Molding, Metal Parts Machining, Casting, sheet metal process, Joining methods (crimpling, welding, brazing, soldering) and basic tool design exposure is essential
· Good knowledge on Material selection (Engineering Plastics, Rubber & Metals) and mechanical hardware selection such as Screws, gaskets, O rings and other sealing elements
· Expertise in 3D Modeling and Parametric Detailing in Solidworksor any other CAD software
· Exposure to Six Sigma methodology / statistical methods.
· Must have experience in Engineering change Request and Engineering change order implementation
· Knowledge of NPI / Product Development Life Cycle is an advantage
30 Value Engineering
30 Component Engineering
20 Manufacturing Processes
20 Material selection
• Excellent coordinating and interacting skills, particularly of cross functional teams on a Global basis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem analysis, judgment and technical decision making skills
• Excellent implementation skills like Planning, Estimation, Execution and Quality check
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.