Customer Service Specialist
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (internal and external) through our communication channels (phone and email), such as receiving high volume customer enquiries, orders or any associated item.
- Processed all orders, by logging into the system, schedule materials, monitoring delivery dates to meet OTTR; and provide status update to customer / Sales personnel for order;
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the customer’s satisfaction per company procedures and standards;
- Create and maintain customer accounts in database (SAP)
- Monitor daily Order status and work with customer for order arrangement;
- Liaise closely with Sales, Logistic & Material team in driving action to satisfy customer order requirement & delivery performance;
- Coordinate with internal team to resolve customer issue, including sales & logistic related complaint
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
Perform administrative duties, reports and special projects associated with Customer Support;
25 Processing Returns
25 Customer Invoicing
25 Deliver Forecast Reports
25 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Relevant Diploma or Degree with
- Minimum 2 - 5 years working experience in Customer service or Support environment
- Knowledge in SAP (order management package), and Proficientin MS Office application
- customer service with order management experience
- Excellent Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills excellent command of English (Spoken & Written)
- Excellent personality traits; Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment
- Effective Team Player, high level sense of urgency and responsibility with the ability to Work Independently;
- Ability to speak local dialect will be an added advantage
- Job ID: req176935
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.