Sr Project Mgmt Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Plan and implement projects.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverable.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Collect and manage project team.
- Properly Manage budget.
- Allocate project resources.
- Create schedule and project timeline.
- Track deliverable.
- Support and direct team.
- Lead quality assurance.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and assess result of project.
- Use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for management of various business projects that drive revenue, increase productivity and improve processes. These projects span across multiple areas and businesses.
- Projects will vary depending on the organization being supported and therefore requires a vast knowledge across various business practices.
- Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.
Increase your business acumen while applying your knowledge to effectively manage business-wide projects.
50 Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
50 Review all job contract documents
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- 5 Year working experience in BMS or ELV and Project Manager.
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent.
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Contract negotiation & Conflict resolution experience
- Highly adaptable and able to manage stress.
- Able to travel outstation based on job requirement.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD49790
- Category: Business Management
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,, Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.